Friday, October 5, 2007

Introducing myself

So I finally started a blog of my own. Didn't ever think I would want to do that but sometimes you just have to have a place to go where you can talk and be yourself without any ridicule from the people who are supposed to love you most.
Enough about that.

I am in my late 30's and feel like I haven't begun to live life yet. I love photography(hobby level only). I love my computer(keeps me in touch with the world and my games). I love animals(I have a cat and 3 dogs). I love the outdoors(born and raised down south in the country). Those are the simple things that tell part of who I am and what I'm all about.

I used to write in journals alot so there will probably be times when I just post a poem or something and not anything about my day. Just depends on my mood.

Today I'm packing to go to a soccer tournament this weekend for my teenage son. My daughter(also a teenager) takes Tai Kwon Do and will have a tournament of her own next weekend luckily it will be local and I won't have to travel over the weekend. I'm glad I had my kids while I was young so I will still be able to enjoy myself when they are out on their own. I guess that's why I feel like I really haven't lived yet though. It took some of my youth away from me to be a mom so early on.

I have a picture of Ireland on my blog. I really would love to move there someday. My family history tracks back there. I have a cousin who lives there now. She has for about 20 years. Just below Dublin in a church she restored and made into her home. She has a daughter who's a gymnastic superstar. Glenda and Gaia have come back and forth for visits but I haven't ever made it there to visit. Maybe when the kiddies are in college and I have a life of my own again.

Well back to packing. Then I'm off to root for my baby boy!
(c)2007 K. Brown all rights reserved

1 comment: