Sunday, October 14, 2007

It's been a few days since my last post. My son did well in soccer and my daughter is a true butt kicker in every sense of the word. I finally have a weekend to my self. No work, no soccer, no tae kwon do. Just me and the computer. I have been getting a kick out of Elise's detecting in her office. Makes my day. I also get a kick out of Chris's http://customerssuck.blogspot.com/ and Neal's http://nealwroberts.blogspot.com/ .
I worked customer service for quite a while and truly sympathize.

My job is just as screwed up. I have a guy that think's he's God's gift to women and regales us all with stories of his multiple conquest while he takes his smoke break. We'll call him the dreamer. I work with a guy that looks like Mr. Bean. He can't walk anywhere unless he's balls to the walls and talks to himself. He has to have one hand in a pocket and his other hand out shaking his finger at nothing. He also will clap 3 times in a row. What for I don't know. He we will name Mr. Bean for obvious reasons. There is one other woman besides me on my team. She is the monitor of everyone else's business. I'll call her Mrs. Potato head because she not only has eyes in the back of her head but all over it so that she can catch someone doing something wrong at any given time.

Recently Dreamer wanted to play a little gag on some of the crew that works on the operating line next to ours so he put some grease on their computer mouse. Well their manager happened to be the one who found it. The hard way. Needless to say, he didn't appreciate it. He took it upon himself to find and crucify the person that did it. Well of all the times to run his mouth about something this was it. But would he. Noooo. He hung us all out to dry. Luckily for the rest of us, the intent of the corrective action system is not to punish everyone for a suspicion but one person for a fact. I would love to have some input on how to pay dreamer back for his yellow back. Comment away and I'll pick the best one and let you all know what happens.

(c)2007 K. Brown all rights reserved

2 comments:

Kayode olaoye said...

Howdy!Keriam, you seem to be a lover of nature. Have you ever visited Nigeria? If not, I would advise you do. Dont believe in all those hyped up blackmails of the CIA led governments and EHMs (Economic Hitmen). Take a time oout to visit nigeriaforsale@blogspot.com
Cheerio!

Unknown said...

Er, yes, maybe send him to Nigeria then...

I can't think of anything that won't get you into a lot of trouble!!