Saturday, November 17, 2007

Man this day truly sucks.

I'm at work on a Saturday (bad enough) and I just sprained my ankle. At least the cold I have is on the down swing. I guess I'm just grumpy 'cause I didn't get good sleep last night.


Elise you sound like you have the premo job. All I do is make toilet paper for a living. It is interesting and there are no shortages of off-the-wall characters to work with though. My neighbor is also my co-worker and is pretty much in love with me but will always remain faithful to his wife(that's just the kind of guy he is. I admire him for that)but he is so transparent about how he feels about me and it's kind of weirding me out. I don't know what to do about this. I value his friendship but feel like I'm walking on eggshells so as not to encourage him. His brother is hot and I work with him also. Too bad he's married and much younger than I am. And his personality is nothing like what I would look for in a guy.

Can't say that I would even be looking for anyone. My "husband" and I live peacefully together so as not to upset the kids. I think we will always be friends which is good considering we have children together. Just not having to answer to someone right now is what I'm craving more than anything.

He's taking our son to visit his family for Thanksgiving so I will have to see what I can get into while they are gone. My daughter and I will be living life on the edge for a few days.

(c)2007 K. Brown all rights reserved

2 comments:

Elise said...

I'm glad your back!

Your poems are so sad!

You know someone once told me that we are all angels with one wing and to really fly we need to embrace another. Everyone has a perfect wing to match their own.

Don't think that there's nobody out there for you. Your dream guy does exist... Its finding him thats the problem!

And if he's not perfect it doesn't matter, as long as you can fly

xoxox

Kat Mortensen said...

Dear Keriam,

I'm a fan and friend of Elise (blog-friend) and I saw your name on her blog (great stuff that it is!). Would you do me the honour of stopping by Poetikat's Invisible Keepsakes and checking out my blog. I will make your blog a "blogfellow" to give you some more exposure, if you would do the same.

Poetikat