Saturday, December 1, 2007

Thanks for the input guys. I have decided to have a slimfast for breakfast and do salads with veggies and tofu for a meal and to cut out the starches all together.

Your right about the water Elise. I can always tell that I feel better when I drink more water. Yes she is way more than odd but I can say that there is no blood connection thank God! She is married to my step brother.

Linda thanks for the tips. I just bought a Tai Chi excercise kit. I am hoping that it will do me some good. I know about the left overs what you say is very logical I just have a hard time getting my southern heritage under control. My grandmother wasted nothing and it has sadly become a part of who I am.

I'm looking to shed about 20 pounds all together but am hoping to get rid of at least 5 pounds maybe 8 in the next two weeks. I've done it before with the South Beach diet but I just don't have time to prepare every single meal like they want you to.

Toodles and Happy Holidays for now Keriam

3 comments:

Elise said...

Ooo Tai Chi! I nearly tried that once. Decided to skip the class and go to a spin class instead; the instructer was really cute! I nearly killed myself though... Yeah, try out tai chi.

Kat Mortensen said...

Hi Keriam,

I've heard that cabbage soup is a good thing to eat if you want to lose weight. It's nutritious and filling, but it will help you shed pounds. I have a good recipe for Danish cabbage soup if you're interested.

Kat

P.S. Thanks for visiting Poetikat's and for your nice comments.

Jeff said...

Hi there,
I have some feedback for you on the chapter you asked me to look at, any chance you can send me an email, the link on Unfolding pages works fine now, and I will mail you back with my thoughts.

As for loosing weight, have a look at my health fitness and weight loss blog for some ideas, if you have any questions on weight loss or training drop me a line.
I run that blog and a site called www.inform4free.com with a friend of mine who has been naturally bodybuilding for 15 years, between us we have weeded through a whole mess of weight loss programs and settled on some really effective ones. Best of luck with that goal, weight loss is 90% in the mind, focus and discipline will get you there no worries!